¿Quién soy?

Sydney, Australia
Una arquitecto en construcción de un nuevo proyecto de vida...

jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Blog’s 2nd birthday

Kids-fall-photography-second-birthday-003This is a really short post. It’s just to acknowledge that my blog has been online for two years now.

Two years that have brought a lot and have taken away a lot too. With several ups and downs; with happy moments and not so happy ones; with lots of news and changes, but the most important thing, two years of sharing with all of you all my anecdotes in this path that is migrating to Australia.

Finally, I’m writing from my new and gorgeous home: Sydney!!!

This is what I wrote last year, and I think I’ve accomplished every aim I set myself with this blog. From now on, my only goal is to keep writing about the settling process and about life here, in order to keep helping people who want to address this exciting adventure.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG AND READERS!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario